Certain functions and settings in BL Banking are reserved for users, who have so-called administrator rights. This way, the operation of the program with multiple users can be made safer. At least one user must have administrator rights, but there can also be more than one.
The following functions can only be performed by administrators.
- Administrate users
- Delete banks
- all functions resulting from the preferences listed below
The following items in the preferences can only be configured by administrators. For other users these options are visible, but disabled.
- General information — Encrypt local files
- General information — Password requirements
- Account information - Cleanup — Cleanup account information
- Account information - Display settings — Display only accounts for which payment permissions exist
- Account information - Display settings — Show automatic exports only to admin users
- Automatic updates — Look for updates on start
- Electronic distributed signature — Display payment details
- Electronic distributed signature — Sign without viewing details
- Electronic distributed signature — Cleanup
- Database — Database settings
- File transfers — Display payment details
- File transfers — Print only one payment details table per page
- File transfers — Show fetched files only to admin users
- File transfers — Cleanup
- Payment recording — Display only payments for which payment permissions exist
- Payment recording — Allow originator recording
- Payment recording — Recipient recording